Monday, December 20, 2010

I figured out how to post! ;) Sunday workout

Okay, so Sunday Chris, Cole and I all went to the gym.  I did 20 min intense interval on a slightly different interval for a warm-up.  Stretched out then went to lift weights- upper body. 
Chest- 20 pounds dumbell incline press.  15 reps, 3 sets.
Biceps- (HAD TO UP IT from 12 ounds.  I've been stuck there for YEARS)
15 pound dumbells, Concentration curls, 10 reps, 3 sets.  I'm am SO sore today =D so it definetely shocked my body.  I'm very pleased ;)
Triceps- "Lying EZ Bar Extensions" (I think they're also called skull crushers?)  20 pound bar- tried 30 and couldn't keep form.  13 reps? 3 sets.  Hard at the end.  I've got some work to do - need more strength there...
By the end of this I really didn't want to do anymore.  I was exhuasted and shaky. Buuuuut I had to do my back, Mid and Lower, so off I went to "ol faithful".  Need new excersizes for these too...
Mid back- Seated Low Pulley- 40 pounds.  15 reps, 3 sets.Since I do this one almost EVERY time I work my back, I really concentrated on HOLDING and pausing to increase difficulty.  It worked!
Low Back- Back extentions on the little "brace" that holds you from the hips down...  Started with an 8 pound ball... first set.  Then nothing last 2 sets.  10 reps, 3 sets...  Cramping.
When i got up I almost fell over.  I was shaky and I NEVER get dizzy from working out- but today was different.   Stretched out my arms and shoulders then- Whew!  Chris drove home... I was pleasantly exhausted for the rest of the day...  Dizzynes gone once i ate ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment