Friday, December 24, 2010

R - Zumb, again?

Yep, for the first time ever I decided to do Zumba twice in one week.  I was trying to get my friend Emily to come.  She always cancels... today was no exception.  I was so annoyed but since I was already planning on doing it I figured I'd go anyway.

I'd never been to Zumba at the Rockville location.  (I usually ony do it on Mondays at Olney)  It was weird.  I didn't like it.  Isn't it funny how you get used to things being one way and then even though it's the same instructor, same music etc. it just feels wrong.  Plus, all the people that go to Zumba seem lame.  Especially at Rockville.  Why is Zumba so attractive to the 50-60 year old white female crowd?  I did enjoy the class overall but felt lame going. 

I guess I'll just deal.  I can be a 50-60 lame female for an hour a week right?

No comments:

Post a Comment