Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A- Jogging/ weights- lower body

12/21/10
excited to go in, but a flat tire made me at least a half an hour later! grrrr.  anyhoo- started on the treadmill, 20 minutes, walked steep incline for 4 min, jogged for 7 min, walked for 3 steep incline, and jogged for 5 min, cooled down for a min walking.
Streched.
Lower Body weights:  
Incline Leg press. 70 pounds, 3 sets, 15 reps.  very hard for the last set.  Heavy and legs shaking.   Surprisingly, a little dizzy when I got up.  Again, not normal for me : /
Ballerina Deep squats.  20 pound barbell held in the middle of legs in from of pelvis.  4 sets of 10 reps.  Focused on good form.  SPENT after the 4 set. 
Seated Calf press. 140 pounds. 3 sets. 15 reps.
on the way home my leg involuntarily shook every time I clutched. 

No comments:

Post a Comment