Friday, December 24, 2010

R - The Gym

Ok, so I paid for the walk and I am officially sick!  I was only a little under the weather so Mark convinced me I should just go to the gym because it would make me feel better.  Wrong!

I did 20  min TM, 20 min arc trainer. 

I started to try to run a little bit on the TM but that was just not seeming like fun.  I did keep up decent energy with a fast walk though.  When I got on the arc trainer everything fell apart I just kinda plugged along just felt like I was doing my time for no reason.  Then when I was stretching I just didn't feel good.  You know, usually when you stretch it feels good right?  not so much today.

Random:  I kept being distracted by this guy on the TM he was running with his arms up and fists clenched.  Not moving his arms.  He looked kind of like a scarecrow.  He would do it for about 90 secs and then rest for 30 sec but leave the TM on.  So weird.

Anyway,  today has kinda sucked.  I've been sick.  Mark's been a bit grumpy and annoying me.  Christmas Eve now and I had a lame dinner and he's now at the firehouse.  I need to get to bed and get some sleep.  Whine whine whine.  :P  Life really isn't that bad.  I am just whiney.

Hope you are having a good trip.  I assume you won't be back posting for a while.  Enjoy your holidays!!

1 comment: