Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jan 11th cardio plus intverval cardio class!

Whoa... so I ran for 15 minutes as a warm up, then stretched. A LITTLE nauseas but still full of energy.
Went to my first "Interval Cardio" class- (1 hour) holy crap- it was intense and there was about 5 minutes where the step coreography was so complicated that I couldn't get it! lol I was ALMOST ready to leave if it was just gonna get harder/more complicated.  It was intense, (double stack step, 5 pund BB, 8 pd bar) 
All in all a great class.  I'll do it again! Definetely ready to hurl by the end of the class (smh)
I left 10 min early when the abd w/o begin as crunches are SO bad and painful for my soine/rods.

Ravenously hungery when I got home =)

1 comment:

  1. wow! That sounds like a tough time to get momentum with all of those interruptions. Poor Cole. Poor Mommy!

    ReplyDelete