Friday, January 28, 2011

R - this week

It's been a bit of a rough week for working out.  On Tuesday I did manage to take Frankie but Wednesday and Thursday my only workout was shoveling snow!  bleh.  Today was my b-day.  No power yesterday or today.  No school = no childcare at the gym.

So we are staying at my MILs house and although it's been a blessing to have somewhere to go this is not what I envisioned for my b-day.  I did manage to run/walk on their treadmill for a bit.  Other than that today I've had a sick baby and dead fish to deal with.  double bleah.  sorry to be a downer but I just needed to rant a little.

I am hoping the power comes back on tonight and we can go home for real tomorrow AND maybe I'll even get to work out!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! (smh) so sorry that you had a less than awesome b-day... dead fish are very sad and it's so hard to have asick little one. Here's to praying the power company gets their asses in GEAR and gets you guys some POWER =)

    ReplyDelete