Monday, January 24, 2011

R - no zumba = torture

So, today I was all excited to get back to Zumba since I missed it last week (due to Sara have a b-day party to attend).  So I called to make a childcare reservation (because Olney is lame you have to call ahead) and they were overbooked so they couldn't offer childcare for me! Grrrr!

So I just went to Layhill FF.  No one was in that childcare!  blah... anyway, I just really had trouble motivating myself to do something else.  I got on the arc trainer for 10 min and then saw people starting to file in for a spinning class.  I figured, hey, why not?  So I went... it was horrible... it was torture.  Not because it was hard, but because the music was lame and the instructor was lame!  I almost left but I didn't want to be a quitter so I stuck it out!  The music was not intense enough.. it was like Peter Gabriel type stuff.  Not that I don't Peter Gabriel I just generally don't want to work out to him.  The whole workout was us going up a steep hill and then s-l-o-w-e-l-y going back down. 

I did get a decent workout it was hard.  Just not intense in the way I like.  :(

1 comment:

  1. I HATE bad / un-hype music and adding an un-hype teacher to the mix... I would've felt the same thing... Good for you for sticking it out- I wouldn't have also done the same thing- I hate being a "quitter"

    ReplyDelete