Thursday, April 21, 2011

A 4/20 Upper Body with Trainer.

I'm pleasantly sore again - not too badly though- I love how she brings me to that middle ground of recovery the next day- not CRAZY sore like most of the other trainers I've had. 

Started with Superset-

Wide pullups and pushups- 12 reps each (pullups assisted #13) 3 sets

Cable Flys or DB (20pounds cable, 15 flys - our machine got bogarted ;))  and seated Row 50 pounds.  12 reps for each set 3 sets.

Non super set- overhead press... holy hell.  That was HARD.  I needed assistance for the last set.  3 sets, 15 pounds, 12 reps

Supersets tri/bic rope/pulley.  30 punds, 12 reps

Good stuff!  

I'm excited to have a leg and upper body workout to do for the next 3 weeks.  She's going to show me core next week... I'll be ALL rounded out for my workouts =)

No comments:

Post a Comment