Monday, April 4, 2011

R - Crazy week!

I have been so crazy this week I have barely worked out.  I think the last time I went was Wed morning w Frankie?

Thursday I went to the Cherry Blossoms with the kids... man that was kind of a workout.  THen I broke my ipod... luckily it was under warrenty and I got a new one!

Friday - I went to a hearing for Sara's old school to help out (they are trying to expand)  Then worked all day so no workout!

Saturday - My dad came and we did laminate flooring all day!

Sunday - Cherry Blossom 10 miler!! (plus two miles walking to and from metro)  It was awesome and sucked all at the same time.  My friend Amy got there really late so we ended up starting in the last wave.  We were going to take it easy and not try to run fast and do the 'run/walk' thing.  I think since we started so far back AND there were so many people we ran even slower!  It was an awesome day to run.  Beautiful weather.  I was just a little sad that our time was BEYOND sucking.  I think I am going to do a 10k in two weeks to try to make up for the horrible time!  Must run faster!!  ;)

Monday - Nada, Kinda bummed I didn't get to do Zumba because Sara and Cori had a dentist appt!  Not sure when I will have time to do Zumba again.  This week the timing is all bad.  :-(  Hopefully sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment