Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A- tues, Personal Trainer!

Whew!  She rocked.  Her style was more like Mark's than the other 2 guys I've used. =)  She pushes me, but encourages me to listen to my body.  Plus she showed me some kick as supersets for legs and answered so many questions that I had regarding training, intervals, glutes...
War up on the rec bike, 10 min.
Supersets:
DB Squats, 10 pounds each, 12 reps, 3 sets.
Squat Jumps, no weight, 10 reps, 3 sets.

Wide leg press, 45 pounds, 10 reps 3 sets
Close press, 45 pounds, 10 reps, 3 sets
calfs, 45 pounds, 10 reps, 3 sets

Walking lunges, no weights- the length of the basketball court.  2.5 sets.
Cursty Squat, no weight, 10 reps, 2.5 sets ;)

20 minutes arc trainer.  reeeeeeaaaaally didn't want to do it. but I did anyway. ;)

I'm sore but not dying today (wed afternoon)  very pleased!!

No comments:

Post a Comment