Saturday, April 23, 2011

A 4/21 Cardio/core

this was a rough day...  I wanted to do supersets of jumproping (counting to 100 jumps each set) then do core excersizes.

10 minutes into it, a nice childcare lady told me Cole kicked a baby in the face.  i was shocked and so disterbed ( I kept working out for another 20 minutes as they said I didn't need to come get him and that he was just crying from feeling guilty)  But the whole time I had trouble concentrating. I had more "workout in me" but my heart was aching for Cole- it was clear to me that the fact that he got kicked in the face this last Mon (twice!!) really WAS affecting him...  Plus I was also REALLY mad that he had lashed out on a baby.  (baby was okay by the way- no bruise- he kicked her in the cheek- lightly- but STILL!!) ...

Anyway I quit at 30 minutes. ended up doing a total of 6, 100 jump, jumprope sets between 6 other sets of core  (caterpillers- 4 sets, 2 times) (laying down leg lifts 2 different types- 2 times each, 3 sets for each  time.

that sounds really confusing - wish I knew names for some of the core stuff. mostly leg lifting and hips/leg lifting/

No comments:

Post a Comment