Friday, April 1, 2011

A- Fri, Back and bi's, cardio

Again, supposed to meet them around 12 for lifting- the chick even texted me this time.... they were done lifting by 12 so I ended up doing the bike with them for 30 minutes before my lifting session. 

At this point, i'm kinda don't making plans with them- Plus, I don't like asking the guy for "what to do" as I know he's okay with helping me, but he's not 'happy' to be doing it- basically i don't want to warm out my welcome or annoy him ;)  

There's this chick who works out all the time with her girlfriend and she's a trainer at the Y, so I finally just asked her to train me. Left her a message and I'll get a few sessions in. (40 bucks a pop- not too bad!!)

Anyhoo- sorry for the long post.

Today I did recumbant bike for 30 min, weight loss setting level 5?  don't remember.
Reverse pullups- 4 sets supersetting- (2 reg and 2 "girl style" with my knees bent and feet flat cause I'm just NOT that hardcore ;)) 8 reps each.

Mid back- seated low pulley- 50 pounds, 13 reps, 3 sets.
Bicep curls(where you roate your wrists?  don't know what they're called) alternating hands for each rep.
3 sets of 26 reps (counting unilaterally).
DB front raises for sholders- palms down.  8 pounds.  3-4 sets?  13 reps.
Straight arm pull down for lats- my triceps where BURNING too =)  40 or 50 pounds? ugh.  memory. gone. 3 sets. 13 reps.

Handstands, holding front lunges and one deep middle squat...
Good Streching today... my legs/hips feel more open again.  

1 comment:

  1. I hope the trainer is good. I always have mixed feelings about trainers. They are a dime a dozen so it is always hard to tell who's good! It sounds like you've been seeing what she's about though so that's good!

    ReplyDelete