Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A- Mon(core), Tues(legs), Wed, Thurs(upper body)

Much needed rest on Sund...  Then Mon was a core workout day with my personal trainer.  Kinda lame, as she was trying to help me figure out the excersizes that I could do (and it what order according to the firing of the abs) but we never actually DID them... So I did them after our time - took about 35? min.  Tried jump roping into my ab supersets cause I knew I wouldn't have time for a longer cardio but I kept getting sharp pains in my sacrum. sp?     Did okay- REALLY like the excersizes- had NO idea how week my upper abs are cause I always work my lower and "side" abs.

Tues was the same workout that I did last leg workout, but I added supersets of jumproping to the first and last set. It was intense!  Loved it =) 

Wed 20 min steps, and 25 min laps.   Tried out a new bathing suit.... NOT so good for some strokes. ;)  My boobs were flyin all over the place! lol!  (obviously, I didn't do those strokes anymore ;))  Then swimming with Cole... =)  He LOVED it!

Thurs... feeling a little lame on the cardio... Just did upper body (same as last week- but I added an extra rep of push ups, used 40 pounds instead of 30 pounds on my tri/bi cable ropes and added a set to total it to 4!)

Tomorrow eve I'll try to make a class so I can get in some good cardio.

2 comments:

  1. SO do you like your PT? Does she plan things out for you or does she just kinda make things up as you go? SOunds like a mixed bag :) Glad you are getting some intensity. (I've been lacking lately)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love my PT- she seems to have a plan each time. Very organized and reallllly know's her physiology. Love her!

    ReplyDelete