Wednesday, April 27, 2011

R - run

ran out side in the woods today with Frankie!  IT was awesome (but a little humid)  I am not complaining.

Did Zumba yesterday (it killed me)

Sun - Came back from Ohio - ack!  what a LOOONG day

Sat - Worked out at the Rec center in Ohio.  It was kind of a bummer because I have been having this piriformis pain and then all of a sudden I had a piercing pain in my ankle.  IT's gone a way but kinda ruined most of my workout.  Felt good to be there did 20/20/20 bike/stairmaster/arc.  ALso, good to get away from the kids.

Fri- ran for 30 min... desperately needed to escape.  Thankfully Mark let me.  :)

Thu - not much but enjoyed the pool at the Rec center with the kids.

Wed - traveling to Ohio

Tue - Walk with Frankine and kids

Mon - Zumba!!!  yay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment