Thursday, February 17, 2011

A feb 17th

Wieghts- upper body:
started with biceps- hammer curls, 3 sets, 12 pounds- very hard at the hand- had trouble keeping form in the last 4 reps of 3rd set... whew!

Triceps pulldown (with rope)- 30 pounds, 4 sets, 15 reps

Chest cable flys (shoulder height, workin mid chest)  20 pounds, 3 sets, 15 reps

Dumbell Row, 3 sets? 4 sets? , 20 pound barbell, 15 reps

straight legged deadlift.  40 pound ez bar, 4 sets, 15 reps...   I know this works your hams too, but isn't it supposed to work your back too?  I just couldn't feel it in my back this time... time to switch it up!

Core-   4 sets of planks (front, left and right- left and right with 15 side squeezes for each set)

Push ups- on the half ball thingy- 10 reps, 3 sets with back and forth and up and down rocking on the half ball between sets.

2 comments:

  1. This blog sucks... I just wrote the longest comment and it didn't post it! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll write it again later.... when I am not annoyed... should get to bed!

    ReplyDelete