Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Feb 26th Swimming

That's right!  Swtiching it up now that it's hot... I have never been able to swim for very long - just like running it was toooooo much of a strain for my lungs.  My body would say MORE and my lungs would say STOP! 

I think with all the interval training (and subsequently running) that I've been doing, my lung capacity has increased during excersize!  I'm SO happy! 

I did a little over 20 minutes of laps (didn't count).  Just went back and forth, wall to wall.  Alternating rounds with and without the kickboard to give my arms a break since I did upper body yesterday. Froggy style (whatever that's called); scissor kickes; on my back.  I could have kept going- although I was pretty tired- but daycare ends early on Sat.   I felt sorta light headed for the first 5 minutes after excersizing, so it was probably good that I stopped.   

Cole and I went swimming then for an hour- he had so much fun! I had a nice time too... we changed and ( this has nothing to do with working out  ;)  )   had a picnic lunch poolside- great saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment