Friday, February 4, 2011

A feb. 4th

REALLY didn't want to go to the gym today... but I knew I wouldn't be able to go back till at least Tues after my trip to Cali- leaving tomorrow, back on Mon night.

Interval running- 20 min, 2 min @ 3.5miles alternating with 3 min @ 6.5 miles.  Exhausted and bored- really couldn't face doing ANY more cardio so I did legs after that:

-Walking/floating lunges with 15 pd dumbells in each hand. 4 sets, 10 reps (5 each leg)
-Seated leg extentions... had to bring my weight down from 50- 30 pounds- finally comfortable but still achieving the burn and keeping form.  4 sets, 13 reps.
-standing  Adduction (ant and post) legs with ankle belts.  15 pounds...  4 sets, (15 ant, 15 post reps)  FEEL THE BURN =)
-Standing Abduction-  post (sort of like a side kick movement or direction)  4 sets, 13 reps, 15 pounds.

This was a GREAT workout.  I feel refreshed and excited to use the ankle belts again =D  Woohoo!
Too bad I'm gonna be SUPER SORE while sitting on planes tomorrow for 8 hours or so lol

No comments:

Post a Comment