Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Feb 25th Super sets! upper body

Okay, I THINK that's what they're called (don't feel like looking it up)
Did 3 sets of these:
Jumping Jacks- 20; Biceps- 15 reps, 12 pounds; Tri- 20 pound EZ bar skull crushers, 15 reps

Then did 3 sets of these:
1st- bunny hops with knees to chest jump- 10 of those;  Back- bent over EZ bar row, 30 pounds, 15 reps;
Chest- incline dumbell flys, 12 pounds, (started at 15- too much for super sets!!) 15 reps.
2nd 20 mountain climbers, Back, Chest
3rd 20 mountain climbers, Back Chest.
Finished with 20 knees to chest jumps
Heart rate was going!  But not tooooo crazy since I was letting myself have 30-60 seconds or so between sets...  Nice switch up from what I've been doing.

Then did low back extensions- 2 sets of 15.  felt it more in my legs again, and need to give them a break, so I didn't do the third set.  Did One minute long plank in push UP position.
Realized I was short on time- went on to stretching as I've been SUPER DUPER not cool tight in my lower body...  After my massage the night before, I'm getting much better gains =)  All that skin rolling was worth it! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment