Monday, February 21, 2011

R - Zumba...

Yeah, I thought I'd nothing to say, you know another day of Zumba.  How interesting is that? but no there were a couple of things that happened today to make the class more interesting.  First, the class was packed.  I was trying to find a place to stand but these two hos didn't like me standing next to them so they told me to go elsewhere.

I totally get it, I hate it when people crowd me after I already claimed my spot.  Nevertheless it totally pissed me off... just deal with it (or at least be nicer about it)!!!  GRRR!  I went elsewhere but was still annoyed off and on through the class.  I looked back at the scowlier (is that a word?) of the two periodically and she sucked.  She didn't have bad rhythm but she barely moved her arms and legs.  Anyway, it made me feel a little better knowing that she sucked... hehe.

The other thing that happened was that the class got totally over heated.  No joke the mirrors started steaming up and they ended up opening the doors.  I guess it was just too many people.  Workout was intense... partially because of the heat and I was closer to Andres than usual... maybe that made me work harder?  I donno... anyway it was mostly good except for those two women.

1 comment:

  1. Biotches! I can't believe they actually asked you to move! (shaking my head) I don't get it. Glad you still had a good workout hon ;)

    ReplyDelete