Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Feb ninth cardio/upper body

Back from cali-

no running till I get new ear buds... my replacements are falling out and the good ones burned out : /

Cardio glider eliptical thing for 20- hill interval. 
Weights upper body- 
standing tricep overhead pull down - 40 pounds, 4 sets 15 reps.  great burn! =)
EZ bar bicep curls- 25 pounds, 3 sets 15 reps
Chest flys- inclined and flat.  2 sets of each.  12 pound bar bells, 15 reps. 
Lat pull downs- 4 sets- 2 behind 2 in front.  40 pound behind, 50 pounds in front (I think!!- can't remember) 15 reps.
Back extrentions, no weights, but using arms (raising them above me, or our out like I'm flying) with each rep.   4 sets 10 reps =)

Great workout... loving the mix of cardio and weights right now =)  Where are you?  Have you been working out?

No comments:

Post a Comment