Thursday, March 24, 2011

A 3 hours of sprinting, rec. bike, triceps and chest, and core

Holy HELL =D  I feel like I'm training to run a marathon.  My legs are already sore (hamstrings and adductors, and calfes sp?)   Working out with this cute couple... they are both super hot and in reaaaaaally good shape- luckily for me- he has a hamstring injury and she's new to sprinting so I'm not tooooo far behind...
For the warm up, we ran ... I can't even remember... my mind is mush we were at it for so long lol
Then we did all these football training excersizes designed to activate different muscles in the legs.
then we did 6 200 meter sprints with walking the 200 meters back.

Then we stretched, and went into the gym, did the rec bike for 15 minutes- easy, level 5 quick start...

Then off to do 13 sets (12 reps each)  for chest and tri's.
Bench press- each bench we wide, reg, and narrow grip to make. 3 sets. 12 reps.  I used just the long bar- 45 pounds.  Incline, decline and reg.

Then off to the cable flys- 3 sets- one each of lower, mid and upper.  20 pounds, 12 reps

tri's - ez bar attachement- 4 sets, 30 pounds, 12 reps.

Core- 2 sets of full pikes.  1 half pike  set - 8 reps each.  2 sets of the rollers- 8 reps.
Then the thing that you can hook your ankles in to do back extentions- we used those for side extentions- 3 sets (each side) 10 pound bar bell, 10 reps each.

Whew!!   And i'm going back tomorrow to do 400 meter sprints!!! I don't know (just like I didn't today) how I'll do. I'm gonna be sore as hell- but I'm gonna give it my all =)

No comments:

Post a Comment