Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Cardio, again ;)

I've decided I'm trying to work out 6 days a week... I know... I'm craaaaaazy haha.
But I want more results in the slimming arena ;)  I don't care if I lose pounds, just inches.  Thus upping my weights and cardio....

Started with the arc - level 7, 30 minutes, fat burner

recumbant bike- level ....?  6? 11?  I honestly can't remember... arg.   anyhoo did that, random hills for 30 minutes.  Loved reading my new Kindle! it made the time go by soooo fast...

2 comments:

  1. 6 days is ok... ask long as you are up for it. Did you go today? or was today the day off? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday was my day off =) now I'm off to do legs... checking on the blog to see what I haven't done in a while... I'll post later what I end up doing

    ReplyDelete