Sunday, March 6, 2011

R - Monday (28th)

Missed zumba :(

Day 3 - qi workshop

Came a little late and missed part of his first lecture on people who died an came back.  Did level 2 qigong again and learned walking qigong... kinda cool wish we spent more time with that.  Also learned his '9 breath method' Didn't do much for me but a LOT of people had amazing experiences.  At then end of the day he set up the chairs in the snaky kind of circle so 500 people cold hold hands.  We did a meditation w/ 9 breath method.  I liked it at first but then it went on a little long for me.

I decided to stay the night in Bmore so I wouldn't have to deal with traffic and had a little break.  Went to little italy and whole foods.  Then I watched garbage tv at the hotel.  Some show called 'cake boss'?  So weird.

Night would have been awesome if it weren't for my noisy neighbors at 12:00 pm and at 3:00 am!!!  argh!  I just wanted a nice nights sleep!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like an awesome experience! Love the idea of walking qigong...

    ReplyDelete