Sunday, March 6, 2011

R - Tuesday the 1st

Day 4 - qi workshop!!!

Level 1 and Level 2 qigong plus stretching.  Pretty good.  I still don't like having my feet still for that long.  Trying to decide if I should get over it or just look for a different form (not level 1)

We also did the 9 breath thing again... still don't quite get it.  I've decided since I am a mouth breather maybe I am not getting enough oxygen to get the full effect since we are breathing through our noses?  I donno. 

Late we did wuji qigong.  I really liked this.  It was kind of a freestyle thing.  The only drawback was you had to avoid running into people as you were walking around the room.  After this, we had a lecture on something ugh... I can't remeber what he called it but it was about geometry in nature.  He talked about the pyramids and the coral castle and phi.  Have you ever been to the coral castle?  It is in FL.  Sounds really cool.

After this I just had to leave.  I was fried.  It was only and hour or two to go but I just really wanted to be home.  I had to forfeit 8 CEU since I didn't stay all day but I don't really need them so it's not that big of a deal.  24 is good for me!  :)

Anyway, you should check this guy out.  qirevolution.com  He lives in FL and is doing the same workshop in Orlando I think?  99 bucks for 32 CEUs.  Pretty cheap!  Overall, I liked it... it was just some long days and he took extremely long breaks! (sorry for the ramble)

2 comments:

  1. OK it was sacred geometry! not that you cared but it was bothering me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've totally heard about sacred geometry. Interesting stuff... but a little out there for me. ;)
    I'm not into doing any 'energy' type or breathing type CEU's right now... I dunno- I need concrete stuff for while. Looking into taking a Bamboo Fusion class- I've had it before and it ROCKED. Like a hot stone massage but with bamboo =D Waiting to hear back from the company to sign up for next month...

    ReplyDelete