Thursday, March 10, 2011

R - Sore!

Man, I am so sore today from that running!  It's my ankles, hams, and neck!  The neck is the annoying part.  I think I was probably running way too fast, especially when it was on an incline (I was doing random)  plus I held on with one hand part of the time.  I know, totally lame move.  Next time - slower and no holding on at all!

Anyway, it's all rainy here today and I really didn't want to go to the gym but I knew it'd be good for the sore muscles plus I know I won't have time tomorrow.  So I sat in the gym parking lot   forever and finally got the energy to go!  I should've lifted today but just felt too sore so more cardio:

Did 20 lame min on arc trainer
4 x 500 on erg w/ 1 min 'rest'
3 min on one bike 9 min on another

The recumbent bike was so annoying the first one I got on get losing tension and after three min I got so annoyed and went to another one.  I was just gonna do 10 min but of course at 9 min the childcare came to get me because Cori was crying.  So even though I had done 3 min on the lame bike I felt like my workout was shortchanged by a min because of Cori.  so silly!  I could have gone back and done another min but that would seem more silly.

Glad I went.  Feeling a little less sore.  I think the erg helped.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I can't run holding on- I feel so out of countrol when I do that...

    What's an Erg?? I have no idea what that whole line means lol 500?

    ReplyDelete