Sunday, March 6, 2011

R - Friday, 25th - Urban Dance = fail

I decided to randomly try the 'Urban Dance' class.  I hated to do it but I left after 15 minutes.  I felt so bad/rune but needed to cut my losses.  It was a fine class, I just didn't like the format, music, or the enerfy of the teacher.  It was one of those classes where you learn 8 steps, then another 8 and string them together and then another 8 etc etc.  Music lame and her voice not helping me.

So I did 4 rounds:
kettle bell swings x 20 w pink kettle bell (can't remember the weight)
h pull-ups x15
push-ups x 20 (10 boy/10 girl)
lame floor washers x alternating 10 per side followed by 20 quick chest press with the bar  (just cause)

Felt like a decent workout... against better judgment since I was about to do a 4 day workshop the next day!  ugh!

1 comment:

  1. Those dance classes can be hard- so if the teacher is lame- it's probably better that you left ;) Yay floor washers!

    ReplyDelete