Saturday, March 5, 2011

A- Supersets- upper body 3.4.11

Super sets- arms- 4 super sets.
-Biceps- seated bicep curls - unilateral, 12 pounds (started with 10 but it was just toooo easy ;)) , 15 reps
-Triceps-  kick backs - unilateral.  8 pounds. challenging, but able to keep form.

Super sets- back and chest 4 sets
-Chst-ez bar 30 pounds , flat press.  still felt a little too light- but I was intimidated by the 40 pound ez bar that's "pre weighted"- next time I'll make my own for 35 pounds ;)
- Back - 15 pounds- DB row. unilateral.

Abs and lower back-
Bent over that back extention thing....  3 sets of each side and prone postition.  Started at 8 reps, 12 pounds/ then 10 reps 10 pounds/ then 12 reps- no weights.      I was trying for strength training, but realized half way through that I had done it backwards!  lol   Should have gone up in weight, and down in reps.  Oh well...

Then I did some planks on the half ball thingy, lifting my legs....

Finished with cardio for 20 minutes- fat burner, arc trainer, level 7

2 comments:

  1. half ball thingy = bosu

    yay for planks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bosu!! Okay... now if only I could remember that... Bosu...

    ReplyDelete