Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Cardio and other stuff

Started with Pikes (with a ball- alll the way up onto my toes... I don't bring my knees under me)
3 sets of 8. 

planks with unilateral legs lifted, and pulsing out.  I did one set per side and 15 reps.
Plank on fists.  one set
Plank on finger tips.   one set

Handstands... LOVE these =)  up against the wall for safety, but I try to balance so I don't rest on the wall at all... a nice fun little workout for my shoulders, arms and core.

Running 9 minutes- interval.  walk one, run 3.  (6.1mph and 3.1mph)

Arc trainer - 25 minutes.  fat burner. Maaaaaan was it slow today.  Probably cause I was kinda neasuous and my feet hurt.  But I made it through!

Recumbant bike- 15 minutes.  random hill, level 7.  got to read my book with this one- and it gave my feet a break- enjoyed this part.

Felt some cramping in my guts... turns out my aunt flow came to visit... luckily just in time- no humiliating "Carrie Steven King" moment =)  plus that explains my aches...

1 comment:

  1. Hand stands!?!!

    Seriously? You rock. Killer workout!!

    Carrie Steven King - You totally crack me up. Hope you are feeling good today and getting AF didn't take away all your energy.

    ReplyDelete