Monday, March 14, 2011

A- Mixing it up

Didn't really know what to do today... looked up some '300' excersizes and here's what I did:

Staggard and other Pushups =)   4 sets total.  First set man style, staggard. Sec set man style- wide. third set femal style, staggard.  4th set female reg arm postition.

V-Up abdominals- 4 sets of 20

Then went into the b-ball gym to do suicides, but lady was cleaning the floor... so I did:
(Alternating Squat Jump)
Jump squats- 3 sets of 15... oi!  that was challenging.
Jump/alternating  lunges- 3 sets of 15

Pullups- 15 Hammergrip (about 40 pounds assist) , 15 wide grip (60 some pounds assist)
Kneeling band Row.  4 sets of 20 with the Green band... shoulda used the blue thick one ;)

Cardio- 5 min row at level 10- BORED outta my mind.
15 min fat burning step machine- much better =)  level 7

4 comments:

  1. So you did the rowing machine? Row = erg

    That's what us cool rowers call it. ;) Rowing is fun... you just gotta mix it up. Try different stroke rates and power 10s etc. Ok it's not really fun. It's really hard and what I usually do is 500 (which is 500 m distance) with a minute 'rest' I can't do balls out for 500 but try to make it decently intense and do an interval kinda thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing. Have you ever done tabata squats? Did we talk about this before?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku-eOGXScOQ

    The video is of bottom to bottom (which is insane) I love watching the people dying in the video though. I have never done bottom to bottom because just doing them normally is hard enough.

    Here's what you do. 20 seconds of squats (as many powerful/intense ones as you can do) 10 seconds rest. Do this 8 times. So your total time will be 4 minutes including rest.

    I love it because it sounds so easy. I seriously could barely walk the next day. It's been a while since I've done it so I may do it again soon. FOUR MINUTES!! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw what is 'level 10' rowing? never heard of that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also, I like the '300' exersizes!! Your da bomb!

    ReplyDelete