Friday, March 11, 2011

A Upper body and cardio

5 Min warm up - arc trainer

4 Supersets, 15 reps each for Bis and Tris

Bi'sReverse Curls, 20 pounds... felt pretty good- I do wish there was a 25 pound ez bar...
Tri's tricep pulldowns with rope.  Started at 30 but upped it to 40.  Muuuuch better =)  I wasn't getting ANY burn...

Lat pulldowns (straight armed, in  front of my body)- 4 sets. 50 pounds (first 2 sets at 40- felt too light.) 15 reps

Flat DB flys... 3 or 4 sets? 12 pound DBs. 15 reps I think so... it's all a bluuuurr today.   Cole is sick, so I went to the gym without him.  (Carmen is watching him =))

Military Press (seated) 4 sets, 15 reps 15 pound bar- close grip to target the mid and rear delts.  REALLY felt it once the form was right- took over a whole set to get my form right since this is the first time I've ever done these ;)

Floor washers- 4-5 sets?? again with the memory... I lost count after 3...  30 pound bar, 20 reps (one side is one rep, so counting bilaterally, it was 10 reps each ;))

Eliptical- interval... 30 min... I chilled reading my kindle- got a good sweat in =)

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you did 30 minutes of cardio AFTER you did all that? I'd be so done with the gym!

    ReplyDelete